Valeria at Modena Fair: travels with kids
It’s a great pleasure to announce my next appointment. I was invited to Children’s Tour 2015 which will take place on March 20th to 22nd , 2015 at Modena Fair.
A unique fair, entirely dedicated to travels with kids and kids’ travels.
Twirl around the world
On March 21st at 12.30 pm will take place the meeting Twirl around the world.
As the youngest Italian travel blogger, together with other moms travel bloggers I received with pleasure this invitation to talk about travels with kids and to exchange ideas and opinions, all with a unique passion: travels.
But I will not talk about travels with kids but travels as a child before and a teenager today. I’ll show my point of view and my experience as traveller.
What do you think? Can I tell all these moms how crazy my parents are? But completely? I think not.
What will happen if I’ll tell them that when I was 14 months old I had already been in 14 states? Or when I was 8-9 months old they took me to Cape North in winter by car? And when I was 4 years old they took me to Iceland, always in winter, for an on the road? Or immediately after by snowmobile to Finland when it was -30 degrees?
Maybe I’ll turn my discourse on the fact that at my age we prefer going out with friends when we have the possibility, so the moms will resign themselves and will let their children a bit more free!
Why come to Children’s Tour 2015 in Modena Fairs?
Would you like to make experience climbing to your children? Or make them learn some magic and conjuring tricks? Funny chemical experiments? Try to cook or to be a fireman? To put you make up on? Or making jewels? But it’s not over, yet. Sensorial routes, teaching farmings, realizations with paper and even sow the vegetable garden.
Do you know I have a boundless passion for the vegetable garden, don’t you? Unfortunately I never have enough time to dedicate to it.
In Modena there will be labs organized by Consorzio Turistico of the town of Pistoia. Do you remember how Mati Brothers’ Farm bewitched me when I had the honour to visit their garden centres just in Pistoia, don’t you?
Lots of free labs
You can find whole this and other more in Modena at Children’s Tour Fair in labs’ section. They are all free and it’s enough to enrol.
Could I be able to tempt you to come and see what happen in this fair and above all to tempt you to travel with kids?
In Modena Fair, besides all the aspect of travels with kids, you can also get a free admittance for an amusements park by your choice. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Who are the travel bloggers moms?
Many of them are “old” acquaintances and I have already played with their children and I enjoyed myself. Instead other ones will be pleasant acquaintances.
- Monica Facchini – viaggiebaci.wordpress.com Samir’s mother I always met with pleasure every time I have the chance. Do you remember Cesenatico?
- Francesca Taioli – www.patatofriendly.com Patato’s mother. I played with him recently during the blog tour in Eastern Venice.
- Valentina Cappio – thefamilycompany.it it I haven’t been meeting her children for a bit so I will be delighted to meet them again.
- Alessandra Granata – iviaggideirospi.com She will be a new acquaintance. I’m very curious about this “little toads family”!
- Francesca Cioccoloni – nonchiamatemiturista.it Do you know what attracts me about her? These Andomane Islands even if I confess that I had to search them on Google maps!
- Letizia Dorinzi – incinqueconlavaligia.wordpress.com I am interested in her life with brothers and/or sisters, of course. As you know I am an only child and I never liked it.
- Daniela Scerri – duepertrefacinque.blogspot.it I want to figure out how 5 people can stay in the little space of a camper without making it explode for the mess!
What do you think? Did I excite your curiosity enough? Do you come and listen to us at the panel?
I wait for you and…please, take with you also really, really lots of question to ask us, besides the curiosity to figure out in how many different ways it’s possible to travel with kids,!
See you on 21st March! Save the date!