Next weekend we’ll leave for a new blog tour that will take us to discovery Venice.
Ok, I get it, I know! Are you thinking that everyone knows Venice and in part is certainly true, but I obviously aren’t going to discover Venice that we all know and I’ll don’t talk about San Marco square or Grand Canal. When ever I did?
I’ll take you to discover lesser-known Venice. A blog tour titled “Paths in Oriental Venice” to discovery a territory that perhaps not everyone knows.
Travelling around the world is beautiful and fulfilling, but also the corners behind home can reveal pleasant discoveries: do you remember the Magredi’s desert? How many like me didn’t know that there was a desert in Italy before I go there to find out?
The program is very interesting and varied and will wind through:
– Excursions in the lagoon with views to the hunting lodge of Hemingway. The last time that I “met” him dates back more than 20 years ago in Cuba. A life, but I don’t forget anymore “his” mojito at Bodeguito del Medio!
– Bike tours and Pontoon Boat. Do you know what is it? Me neither until a few minutes ago: it’s bike-boat.
– Visit at Bibione’s Therme, relax is always good idea!
– Wineries, grape harvesting and wine tasting and of course good food.
– Fireworks, concerts, tours, sporting like beach tennis… this makes me a little afraid to tell the truth, but I’ll go there to win of course!
– And much more, but I can’t reveal everything before start…
So I don’t add anything else, follow me as usual my social and on the facebook event page.
And always remember:
Traveling is nice, the world is waiting to be discovered,
but Italy is wonderful!